Christine Strumpen-Darrie is an attorney in Cravath’s Corporate Department.
Ms. Strumpen-Darrie’s securities clients have included:
- Credit Suisse, RBC, Lazard, Banc of America and Bear Stearns as the lead underwriters for various debt and equity offerings, exchange offers and tender offers;
- Universal Orlando in a debt offering and tender offer and consent solicitation;
- RHJ International in its initial public offering; and
- DreamWorks in a secondary equity offering.
Ms. Strumpen-Darrie’s mergers and acquisitions clients have included:
- MTV in its joint venture with RealNetworks;
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of 3‑Dimensional Pharmaceuticals;
- IBM in its acquisition of Productivity Solutions and Language Analysis Systems;
- Unilever in its sale of Lawry’s;
- Brunswick in its acquisition of Sea‑Pro and Sea‑Boss;
- Global Aero Logistics in its acquisition of World Air Holdings; and
- America Securities Capital Partners in its acquisition of Press Ganey.
Ms. Strumpen-Darrie’s banking clients have included:
- JPMorgan and Credit Suisse as the lead arrangers of syndicated bank loans; and
- Denny’s as the borrower in a syndicated bank loan.
Ms. Strumpen-Darrie’s general corporate clients have included:
- Tata Communications, HDFC Bank and Sappi for general corporate advisory work.
Ms. Strumpen-Darrie was born in Princeton, New Jersey. She received a B.A. with high honors from Dartmouth College in 1998 and a J.D. from Columbia University in 2002, where she was a Kent Scholar and the Managing Editor of the Human Rights Law Review. Ms. Strumpen-Darrie joined Cravath in 2002.
Ms. Strumpen-Darrie may be reached by phone at 212‑474‑1678 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.