Our trusts and estates partners can work seamlessly with the Firm’s other Departments when necessary, and we are able to utilize Cravath’s full resources to address the individual needs of our clients. Among the various services we provide for clients are:
- preparation of wills and trust instruments;
- advice on estate, gift and income tax consequences of a client’s estate plan;
- fulfillment of a wide range of trustee and executor’s duties, including serving as a trustee and executor and providing trust and estate administration services;
- structuring of family-owned businesses to achieve appropriate succession plans; and
- providing estate planning advice in connection with merger and acquisition transactions and other corporate restructurings.